Terror! is an action-adventure game used as a post-credits feature in SUNRISE and later as one of the PC games in SUNRISE 2.
It is an action-adventure game similar to the ones released for the IBM PC in the 1980s. In this game, you play as a British squadron sent out to discover the secrets about terrorism in the mid-2000s.
Differences between SUNRISE and SUNRISE 2 version Edit
- Weapons never need to be reloaded in the SUNRISE version.
- There are more lines of dialogue in the SUNRISE 2 version.
- In SUNRISE 2, the game is longer, at 6 hours of gameplay, while in the predecessor it is 2 hours long.
- The game is only in English in the original, while in SUNRISE 2, it is now also in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Hindi and Japanese.
- L9A1 Browning (starter weapon)
- Beretta 92
- SA80 (starter weapon)
- M4 Carbine
- RPK (SUNRISE 2 exclusive)
- SVD Dragunov (SUNRISE 2 exclusive)
- RPG-7 (SUNRISE 2 exclusive)
- Stun grenade
Easter Eggs Edit
- One of the objects you can find in a terrorist stronghold is a copy of Flight Simulator 2000, referencing the fact that the hijackers used FS2000 to train for the 9/11 attacks. This, along with Microsoft's switch from PC to Xbox, killed the series after FSX.